These terms and conditions are the contract between you and Good Feeding (“us”, “we”, etc). By visiting or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them. I / We are Good Feeding (USA) LLC.
You are: Anyone who uses ‘Our Website’. Please read this agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave ‘Our Website’ immediately. These are the agreed terms:
- “Content” means the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations.
- "Intellectual Property" means intellectual property owned by us, of every sort, whether or not registered or registrable in any country, including intellectual property of all kinds coming into existence after today; and including, among others, patents, trademarks, unregistered marks, designs, copyrights, software, domain names, discoveries, creations and inventions, together with all rights which are derived from those rights.
- “Our Website” means any website or service designed for electronic access by mobile or fixed devices which is owned or operated by us.
- “Services” means the service provided from Our Website.
2. Children on Our Website
Whatever the age of consent in your country, it is important that they should be protected from unsuitable Content. To protect your children, you should know our policy, which is as follows:
- 2.1. In the children categories, our volunteers have checked both the entries, and, where relevant, the links.
- 2.2. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under the age of 18 years.
- 2.3. Any person of any age may freely access any page of Our Website. We do not check identities nor moderate Content.
- 2.4. It is you, not we, who provide access to Our Website for the children in your care. It is for you to check that the Content your children might see is suitable for them.
- 2.5. Where links are concerned, you may like to check the privacy policies of those sites where your children might visit frequently to see how they collect and use information.
- 2.6. Filter software may also be useful to you.
- 2.7. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for Content that anyone has placed on Our Website for the content of site accessible by a link from Our Website.
- 2.8. You now agree to waive any claim you may otherwise have against us on account of age-related suitability of Content and to indemnify us against any claim made by any person on behalf of a child in your care.
3. Intellectual Property
You agree that at all times you will:
- 3.1. Not do anything which does or might reduce the value of our Intellectual Property or challenge our ownership of it.
- 3.2. Notify us of any suspected infringement of the Intellectual Property;
- 3.3. So far as concerns our work provided or made accessible by us to you, you will not:
- 3.3.1. Copy, or make any change to any part of its code;
- 3.3.2. Use it in any way not anticipated by this agreement;
- 3.3.3. Give access to it to any other person than you, the licensee in this agreement;
- 3.3.4. In any way provide any information about it to any other person or generally.
- 3.4. Not use the Intellectual Property except directly as intended by this agreement or in our interest.
4. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- 4.1. The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows.
- 4.2. All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement. If in any jurisdiction an implied condition, warrant or term cannot be excluded, then this sub paragraph shall be deemed to be reduced in effect, only to the extent necessary to release that specific condition, warranty or term.
- 4.3. You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- 4.4. Our Website may contain links to other internet websites. We have neither power nor control over any such website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the Content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website or from your buying services or goods via such a website.
- 4.5. The Good Feeding Website and our resources are provided “as is”. We make no representation or warranty that Our Website will be:
- 4.5.1. Useful to you;
- 4.5.2. Of satisfactory quality;
- 4.5.3. Fit fo r a particular purpose;
- 4.5.4. Available or accessible, without interruption, or without error.
- 4.6. We claim no expert knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from Our Website.
- 4.7. We accept no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on Our Website or through the Services.
- 4.8. We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense which is:
- 4.8.1. Indirect or consequential loss; or
- 4.8.2. Economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it.
- 4.8.9. This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies as well as to ourselves.
5. Miscellaneous matters
- 5.1. If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- 5.2. No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- 5.3. Any communication to be served on either party by the other shall be delivered by hand or sent by first class post or by e-mail.
- It shall be deemed to have been delivered:
If delivered by hand: on the day of delivery;
If sent by post to the correct address: within 72 hours of posting;
If sent by e-mail to the address from which the receiving party has last sent e-mail: within 24 hours if no notice of non-receipt has been received by the sender.
- 5.4. The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of USA.
Last Updated May 7, 2020
This Policy explains how we may process your information. This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time, so please check it regularly for updates. GoodFeeding.com is provided by Good Feeding (USA) LLC
The Information We Collect
1. Personal Information of you and your children
When you sign up for the Services or to receive our recipes, you will be required to provide us with personal information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number (“Personal Information”). We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the Services unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
2. Billing Information
3. Other Information
In addition to the Personal Information and the Billing Information noted above that you voluntarily provide to us, we may collect additional non-personal information (“Non-Personal Information”), including:
- a. From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website and/or the Services, such as your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, order information, and similar information concerning your use of the Services.
- c. From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as number of children, names of children, gender, demographic information, nutritional information, dietary preferences and product and service preferences.
- d. From Other Sources. Information that we collect or receive from other sources.
The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Advertising Companies
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
If you have registered for the Services, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information and Billing Information by following the instructions found on the Website. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Good Feeding marketing email. Registered users cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Non-Personal Information to process transactions; provide you with the Website and the Services; solicit your feedback; inform you about our products, services, upcoming events, and special promotions and those of our third-party marketing partners; administer and process contests, promotions, and sweepstakes; and improve our Website and Services. We may also share Personal Information, the Billing Information, and/or Non-Personal Information as described below.
- In order to administer our contests, promotions, and sweepstakes, we may share your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Services, we might analyze the Non-Personal Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and the Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- As we develop our business, we may sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, Personal Information, Billing Information, and Non-Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, Billing Information, and Non-Personal Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Good Feeding or others.
How We Protect Your Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure, and you should, therefore, take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
The Website and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By accessing the Website, using the Services, and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
How to Contact Us
Disclaimer: The information provided is the opinion of Good Feeding, has not been evaluated by healthcare professionals, and is for educational purposes only. Before starting any new foods or feeding practices, please consult your baby's healthcare professional.